Old 03-06-2003, 08:08 PM
ROBERT O'REILLY

Default PALE BELL PEPPER

THANKS MRS.Tiefert.

just looked at the gypsy pepper images on google, and looks like what
i have. won't be the first time i had a mis- labeled pepper
seedling,or seed for that matter. just last year, almost half my sweet
bells decided to grow out as poblanos. no complaints though, like em
both. guess i'll have to try this pepper, and maybe keep some seed
from one for next year. yet to find one i didn't like. do gypsy
peppers tend to fruit before others? the rest of the bells, with the
exception of one red, are just starting to fruit. (total of 24
plants:2 red;2 yellow;2 orange;2 purple; 8 sweet?; 7 big bertha?; and
looks like at least 1 gypsy). wonder what other suprises wally world
has for me. maybe i'll get a couple poblanos after all, as they were
out when i purchased.
either way, it don't look like i will have to purchase any sweet
peppers this year, or hot pepper, for that matter.(12 habanero;12 red
chilli).