Old 03-06-2003, 08:44 PM
Geoff Cashman

Default It's June But The Furnace Is Still Running

In article ,
gregpresley wrote:

As a Washingtonian, you know how different the climate is on the east side
of the Cascades. I'm in Spokane, and every time I chat with someone from
elsewhere in the country and say I'm from Washington, they say, "oh, where
it rains all the time". Very hard to convince them that there are deserts,
semi-arid regions, steppes, and piney woods parts of Washington in addition
to rain forests.

I haven't lived in Washington, but I can understand the difficulty in
convincing them. I've seen both the east and west sides of the state.
Dramatic differences in climate.

-Geoff