Old 03-06-2003, 10:08 PM
Chris Cochrane

Default [IBC] Reaching Karin Albert &/or Brook Zhao

A friend in Shanghai is trying to reach Karin Albert & Qingquan 'Brook' Zhao with no success using email addresses which worked last year. Do any IBCers have contact addresses (email, fax or snail mail) that they can share for reaching Karin or Brook.

My understanding is that receives no response. I've tried the webmaster address with no luck. I understand that Brook's email address at draws no response.

Any assistance would be appreciated. Perhaps Karin & Brook are 'on the road'...

Best wishes,
Chris... C. Cochrane,
, Richmond VA USA

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ: