Old 03-06-2003, 11:20 PM
Dave Fouchey

Default garden police gone wild?

I also very much applaud his solution...

Dave

On Tue, 03 Jun 2003 10:56:58 -0400, Minteeleaf
wrote:

susabean wrote:

"animaux" wrote in message
On Tue, 03 Jun 2003 01:19:50 GMT, Diane
wrote:

by the HOA rules and regulations. They gave him a list of paint colors

that
were "acceptable" for his home. So.....he mixed them all up, and painted
his home a lovely shade of light peptobismol pink! They took him to

court
and lost. He had lived by the letter of the law.

Bravo! I hope someone gave him a medal.
Diane

o you honestly find that to be fair to the rest of the homeowners? Why
didn't
:the guy, or any number of people move to the country where they can do
whatever
:they want? I never did understand why people do such spiteful things. I
:complain, but I've never once did anything to bother my neighbors. We are
urselves, and take care to be as compliant as necessary to respect others.

I think it's pretty spiteful to order someone who's been
there long before any Mcmansions were built, as to what
color they are "allowed" to paint their house. What gall!

Minteeleaf

Dave Fouchey, WA4EMR
http://photos.yahoo.com/davefouchey
Southeastern Lower Michigan