Old 03-06-2003, 11:32 PM
Michael Berridge

Default Spraying large patio

Derek Carver wrote in message

No need to spend money on both Weedol and Pathclear. The latter will

kill of
the top growth just effectively.

With large paved areas here we have to use a lot of Pathclear but be

careful if
your paved area is on a slope. Although Pathclear doesn't leach

sideways as
some of the older ones did, it will disolve in run-off water. So any

part of
the garden your paved are consistently drains into prior to draining

down into
the soil could become killed-off. I sometimes forget this and end up

with an
18" square section of dead lawn!

Pathclear takes a little longer than Weedol, but will do the job just as
well, and also stop them from re-growing. Pathclear will kill the roots,
Weedol will not.

Mike
www.british-naturism.org.uk