Old 04-06-2003, 12:08 AM
~ jan JJsPond.us

Default Choco

On Tue, 3 Jun 2003 09:07:48 -0500, "Todd P" wrote:

No strings of any hanging from this fish or any for that matter. There was a
white like backing under the swelled scales at one point. I checked the
fish in the pond and no markings of any kind. I still have some inside as
well and they are fine. Can anchor worm spread to other fish?

Yes, but considering your other information it's probably not this. It
would not stay dormant inside.

How do I clean the wound? Q-tip?

Yes, Q-tip and remove all scales that are loose. The unhealthly scales will
lift off as you move the Q-tip under them, don't be surprise that the wound
is bigger than what you see right now.

I'd also suggest using Lymnozyme. ~ jan

See my ponds and filter design:
http://users.owt.com/jjspond/