Old 04-06-2003, 12:20 AM
Bob Harrington

Default It's June But The Furnace Is Still Running

"Geoff Cashman" wrote in
message
In article g6ZCa.1114518$S_4.1149367@rwcrnsc53,
Bob Harrington wrote:
That it is! Many folks tend to exaggerate the sogginess here, in
reality the rainy season seldom exceeds the period from January to
December...

Reminds me of a webcam for Mt. St. Helens. "Mount St. Helens is
located in the Pacific Northwest where is [sic] has either just
stopped raining, is currently raining, or is getting ready to rain."

It says it in the FAQ for the webcam...
http://www.fs.fed.us/gpnf/mshnvm/vol...qs/index.shtml
..and an example image...

http://www.fs.fed.us/gpnf/mshnvm/vol...-clouds2.shtml

-Geoff

We use Mt. Rainier to our southeast as a forecasting aid. If you can't
see the mountain, it's raining. If you can see the mountain, it's going
to rain.