Old 04-06-2003, 02:20 AM
Brian

Default Kill Ants Organically?

Repeating Decimal wrote:

in article , Brian at wrote on
6/2/03 6:24 PM:

Hot water sounds about as inorganic as you can go.

What makes you say that ?

Where is the carbon in H2O. If H2O is organic,

It should go without saying, you know what I meant. No garden can grow
without water. You can get in debates with people on what is safe to
put on a garden and one thing they never argue is safe or not is water.
(unless you want to talk about pollution or acid rain)

why not H2S which is often
generated organically? How about organic compounds such as HCN? Because of
HCN, do not eat a lot of apple seeds at any one time.

The nuts have taken over chemistry as applied to food.

I grow great veggies hydroponicly. My plant nutrients do not see any carbon
or other products derived from living entities.

What about carbon dioxide, or do you have them in a vacuum ?

They eat the stuff
gratefully and seem to be happy.

Bill