Old 02-03-2003, 10:03 PM
DGiunti

Default Scale

SamMan writes:

I'm getting to the point of just getting rid of all plants and starting
over.

is the holding area for everything that gets written to newsgroups. If you
enter this newsgroup in the correct field and the word Scale in search field
and hit the search key, you will be presented with lots of opinions on what to
do. I have seen several conversations in this area on the subject, but since I
never had a problem with them, I just remember where the talks happened.

I am sure that something will turn up that can help you!

David Giunti email: unity
What is the question? Gertrude Stein's last words
No one mouth is big enough to utter the whole thing. Alan Watts

On Display in the UK
http://www.web-gallery.co.uk