Old 04-06-2003, 06:32 AM
Repeating Decimal

Default Kill Ants Organically?

in article , Brian at wrote on
6/3/03 6:18 PM:

If that is the case say so. Ricin is organic. So are a host of other plant
toxins ranging from those derived from amanitas or oxalic acid from rhubarb.

Bill

Okay I have to spell it out for you. Stuff that you can use on your
plants and still sell it as organic produce in a market place.

I protest the perversion of the (American) English language to accommodate
people who don't now what they are talking about. There is incredible
inconsistency between what is organic (by almost any definition) and
"organic" food production. I would sure appreciate a definition of organic
as used by the "organic food industry." I don't think that there is one. It
may be possible to list what is organic for every food for every situation.

I cannot imagine that there is anything more organic, by any reasonable
definition, in this world than oleander leaves. They certainly are not good
for you.

Bill