Old 04-06-2003, 02:08 PM
Kym & Tim

Default Pond fish

I have a mix of "gold type fish" to include others i.e. guppies and a white
catfish. only thing is when it gets cold the others have to come in, only
the koi/gold fish/comets are able to withstand the cold if your pond is deep
enough.

Kym

"onlyme" wrote in message
This may seem a stupid question to you all but.....

Is it possible to keep other types of freshwater fish (angel fish etc.) in

pond?

I have currently got six comets in a 1000gal pond and am about to add a
couple of koi.

Presumably there must be a reason as I haven't heard of anyone keeping

these
sorts of fish in ponds - just curious really.

TIA