Old 04-06-2003, 03:20 PM

Default garden police gone wild?

I would rather live next to a house with chain link than somebody nuts with a gun.
especially if that somebody had some big damn bad ass dogs they were keeping in their
yard!!! In the city chain link is everywhere in back yards, sometimes in front yard.
stuff grows up it, bushes are planted in front of it.
oh yeah... in Elm Grove, a really trying to be ritzy area next to my mothers they
have laws telling people what color they can paint their house. cant have above
ground pools. etc. etc. etc.
like I said. It is one thing to have that kind of deed restrictions, but to have it
creep up on people or after the fact who didnt buy into that in the first place is
another. Ingrid

"susabean" wrote:
Ok, I can see your point regarding property values and whathaveyou. I
probably wouldn't want to live next door to the person with the fence....but
not necessarily because of fence, but because of the person!

And where do the regulations stop?

List Manager: Puregold Goldfish List
http://puregold.aquaria.net/
www.drsolo.com