Old 04-06-2003, 03:20 PM
animaux

Default Mosquito Prevention.

If you have a natural bat cave nearby or a store where they sell guano, hang
it by the bat house in a sock. The Eagle Scouts did an experiment (not
scientific) using bat guano to help bats locate the house and it worked.

On Tue, 03 Jun 2003 21:57:51 GMT, "saabdued" wrote:

I just put up a Bat House, and will try to use nature for my own purposes. I
have heard bats eat tons of mosquitoes. Unfortunately, the information that
came with the Bat House says that it could take one to one and a half years
to attract bats. That didn't sound too encouraging for an immediate problem.
Good luck.