Old 04-06-2003, 08:32 PM
Cleveland Ponder

Default *ANTS*

I never kill spiders. In fact, when my daughter found a spider in her
room and was afraid of it, we gave it a name to make her more
comfortable with it. I will kill ants and flies that invade my house.
As long as they stay outside, they are safe. Yellow Jackets nests
are not welcome on my property as they will attack without
provocation.DAMHIK

"BenignVanilla" m wrote in message ...
"Lee Brouillet" wrote in message
BV, you OBVIOUSLY have never met a Fire Ant! One run-in with them, and I
guarantee that you will kill with extreme prejudice! They serve no purpose
on God's Green Earth other than to torment, sometimes to death. Very nasty
creatures. OTH, other than them, I let the other bugs live in peace (well,
except for the ones that want to get into the house . . . hmmmm - my
"exception" list seems to be growing G)

I met a few, years ago, and if I remember correctly, a few souls were
squashed. Nowadays, I rarely kill anything. It drives my wife crazy when I
pick up spiders, ants, silverfish, etc. and carry them outside. I am still
trying to get over helping her set mouse traps this past winter. That was
difficult.

BV.