Old 04-06-2003, 09:32 PM

Default ideas for moss cleaning and patio roofing

We have a structure (wood) over our patio and there were plants
growing over the structure. We bought that house last summer. The
plants created so much work for us last summer (to trim) and last fall
(to sweep the leaves) and we decided to take the plants down last
week. We are thinking to repaint the structure again before putting on
Polycarbonate or fiberglass like roof. Any good suggestions for
cleaning the structure and putting on the roof would be greatly
appreciated.