Old 04-06-2003, 11:20 PM
Rob Halgren

Default First Paph.

Ted Byers wrote:

Terrific. I take it, from what you say, that delenatii is both a prolific
producer of seed and hardy to the point of being almost indestructible.
Does it generally pass that on to hybrids it is used to make?

Well, if I can grow it, perhaps indestructable. It is pretty
bulletproof for a species. And in terms of seed, enough for my
purposes, which was never more than a few flasks. Some crosses don't
take. Some hybrids are not fertile. Most probably are, although all
the combinations haven't been tried, of course.

2a. See rule 1
more orchids, obtain more credit