Old 05-06-2003, 01:20 AM
Pat Meadows

Default Kill Ants Organically?

On Wed, 04 Jun 2003 21:50:46 GMT, Repeating Decimal
wrote:

I think that the organo-nuts are doing the country a disservice. I know of
no reason to expect "organic" food to be safer than other kinds. Good
practices and bad practices are to be found in both camps. What I want is
*wholsome* food.

Just for me to get a bearing answer the question: Is hydroponically grown
food organic? What is the reason(s)?

I think it either could be or could not be, it would depend
upon what it was fed with. Ugh. What a terrible
sentence....[takes a deep breath and tries again].

I think it could be organic, if organic plant food was used.
It could be not organic, if commercial plant food was used.

Pat