Old 03-03-2003, 01:30 AM
WD

Default Lead weights?

"Craig Brye" wrote in message
Does anyone use lead weights to keep stem plants from floating around?

Are
they safe?

I recently saw some in a store, but neglected not to get any. I'm sick of
constantly having to pull up my stem plants and then replanting them in

the
gravel. I have to clip them every 4-5 days or they'll take over the tank.
I would love to just wrap a lead weight around them and drop them in.

--

Why are you pulling them up to prune them? This is silly and damaging to the
health of the plants. Wash your hands and arms well with hot water, dry