Old 05-06-2003, 01:44 AM
Essjay001

Default IHAVETADPOLES!

Gail Futoran wrote:
Righto. I _know_ what mosquito larvae look
like, alive or dead. I much prefer them dead.
What I have in my pond, based on shape and
behavior, is a whole sh*tload of tadpoles.
If you don't believe me, feel free to visit. I
love sharing my pond with others.

Given your description little black "pinheads" with thin little tails it is
easy to get misunderstand, but then you are in America. I have gazillions of
"little black pinheads with thin little tails in my second pond every year
that behave like exactly like frog/toad tadpoles and not one frog/toad
emerges, but shortly after gazillions of M.larvae and then the Ms. I have
inspected them under a magnifying glass and to all intents and purposes they
are tadpoles for a short while. They have even appeared in a bucket of water
that no frog could have got into. Of course it could be that American
pinheads are bigger than our pinheads (everything else is).

I am glad you have tadpoles, now you will be infested with frogs.