Old 05-06-2003, 01:56 AM
BGreel

Default Fish dying

Hi everyone,

Over the winter I bring my fish in side in a wading pool. During the witner I
lost two of them to what I thought was old age. Now the rest are back out in
the pond and I am seeing another fish showing the same symptoms.

The fish seem to get weak, their fins kind of clamped down. They swim like
they are a little off balance. Then I find them lying on their side curved in
a semi circle. They stay this way for a few days and then dye. This slow
process takes about a month after they show the first symptoms of swimming
oddly.

I hope you can tell me what is wrong. Is this a know illness? Any treatment?

Thank you in advance for any advise or help.
Joan