Old 05-06-2003, 04:20 AM
Cereoid-UR12yo

Default new zealand flax expert question!!

You must not have been very observant in the past years.

mcameron, bill wrote in message
walking around the block tonight i noticed that a neighbors nzflax had
a stalk/flower starting

really upset cause my two plants are 10+ years old and never had a
bloom

so got home and looked at them and just then she came driving
down the st and asked her how come? she had a bloomer and i
didn't, maybe the fertilizer?

then we both looked at my plants and to both of our surprise
mine were both blooming

my question is

what have my plants been doing for 10 years
and why is her's blooming and it is only 2 years old

what be the answer?

bill