Old 05-06-2003, 04:20 AM

Default Parkway tree

If you get a Gingko make sure it's male if you're worried about parking cars
under it. If your brave enough to get a female, more power to you.

"Die Spammer" wrote in message
Roger Safian wrote:

Greetings,

We're thinking about getting a tree on the parkway in front of our

house.
We would like something that is nice to look at, as well as not to

messy. I
don't mind raking leaves, but, I don't want a tree that's going to drop
something that might stain the cars on the street. I'm thinking about a
Silver Linden, since it has flowers. I'm not sure what to choose as a
second choice. (Our town does this if we split the cost) The list of

trees
is at http://www.skokie.org/public/treespecies.html and I'd welcome any
feedback.

get a Ginkgo biloba, then you wont have to worry about memory loss etc

when yer
older