Old 05-06-2003, 09:19 AM
Essjay001

Default Time to take on the local authorites about cats.

Bigjon wrote:
There has never, as far as I know, been a successful prosecution on
these flimsy grounds put through the system. There are very few local
councils that will even bother to table an ammendment to local by-
laws regarding cats, it is not worth their time.

Go Away.

Hold on a minute those of us who don't want cat crap all over our gardens
and pathways have a right to free speech.

We are also tax payers and voters.

Surely any councillor who "would not bother....." has to declare an interest
if they are cat lovers/owners which should debar them from taking part in
any discussion of this nature.

I am sure someone will correct me if I am wrong.