Old 05-06-2003, 11:56 AM
Theo

Default [IBC] Bonsai disease FAQ

Hi Iris
2 years ago I decided to get rid of some of them and keep just 5-6 the best
ones . but I gave some nice ones too
and it is not the first time I do so ..
This springs I starteds having cravings with maples. a new japanese born
in the parc and sow a very strange Shi..,,dojojo one for a ridicoulous price
and I bought , than a Coral bark never seen before, bought , and an Orido
nishiki the only one tha was in the nursery for 20 dollars.. how could I resist
, and a second trident for something different ,bought ,and an atropoupoureum
for rock plantaion, bought, a nice Ginko seedling , taken , than I had the
chance to run inot two Judea trees in the wild tht I desired for years , just
after seing one in the nursery same size for 120 $ .. so I took the two for
free and a little carmona ..to see how difficult she is ..

and now I am plenty again tripled what i lost for cold and given away
not mentioning the cutting roots grafting and so on all in an apt
so be belive you are not alone with the virus ..
Just when you feel the bonsai Itch repeat yourself * be reasonable be
reasonablebe reasonable* as aMantra
Enjoy the summer and your bonsais life run so quick and we have to sip each
thing she offers ..
Theo

Iris Cohen wrote:

You didn't mention the worst bonsai disease:
I already have 30 bonsai, but I go to conventions & can't resist buying once
more.
I spend the afternoon wiring and pruning bonsai or typing the bonsai club
newsletter, when I should be doing laundry or cooking dinner. Is there any
cure?
Iris,
Central NY, Zone 5a, Sunset Zone 40
train."