Old 05-06-2003, 03:08 PM
Carl e Roberts

Default roundup-application

which two products would you recommend? mix rates? frequency of application?

I'd treat the nutgrass and ground ivy with two seperate
products. (neither would be roundup or wick app)

wrote:

(Dave G) wrote:
If you are going to do a wick or sponge application you can mix it
stronger but don't go crazy. If you mix it to strong all you will do
is burn the foliage and not translocate the glysohate into the plant.

Why wouldn't you use something more selective on your lawn?

Nutsedge and ground ivy can be controlled with MSMA. (old school)

--
GO# 40
http://NewsReader.Com/