Old 03-03-2003, 08:54 AM
Willow

Default Mossies in water feature

Hiya Hairy

I don't have a problem with mozzies in the dog's water bowl, but I can't
seem to keep the algae at bay. Do you have any suggestions?

--
Wanda
aka Willow

~~faeries are able to fly because they take themselves lightly~
Hairy Plotter wrote in message
A splash of laundry bleach.
Add a bit, see if they die.
If not, add some more.
I use about a cap full in about 3 lts dog water bowl.
( I dont add enough till the dogs die !!)

H.P.

"Teddy" wrote in message
Hello All

I have just built a small water feature based in a 1m diameter pond.

Works
fine and is very pretty but it has rapidly become a breeding ground for
mosquitos. Is there anything I can put in the water which will kill the
mossies?

Thanks

Ted