Old 05-06-2003, 06:32 PM
Pat Meadows

Default potting spinach

On Thu, 5 Jun 2003 09:55:48 -0700, Larry Blanchard
wrote:

Another poster suggested trying chard. I did and we didn't like it. All
a matter of taste. I'm trying something called "Good King Henry" this
year. If it's good, it has the advantage of being a perennial. Another
possibility is perpetual spinach, which is a type of chard but with
smaller tenderer leaves than regular chard.

Oh, I love chard. But maybe it varies according to the
climate where it is being grown - this can happen. Or you
and I just have different tastes.

Please let us know how the Good King Henry does for you, and
if you like it. Perennial vegetables are obviously A Good
Thing (TM).

Pat