Old 05-06-2003, 06:32 PM
Dave G

Default roundup-application

What is the percentage of glyphosate.
On Thu, 05 Jun 2003 08:55:09 -0500, Carl e Roberts
wrote:

so I actually do need to mix some water with the roundup concentrate (in order
to translocate the glysohate into the plant) -what would be the mix ratio
(water to concentrate)? This roundup I have was given to me years ago (it is
in a one liter glass "Tab" bottle) with no mix directions..

Dave G wrote:

If you are going to do a wick or sponge application you can mix it
stronger but don't go crazy. If you mix it to strong all you will do
is burn the foliage and not translocate the glysohate into the plant.

On 04 Jun 2003 21:04:39 GMT, wrote:

(Chet Hayes) wrote:
Yes, but I'd mix it extra strong. And more than one application may be
needed.

carl roberts wrote in message
hello all-we are actually having a spring here in Memphis! I have an
old glass container of roundup (the good stuff-concentrate) I was
thinking of using a small sponge paintbrush dipped in the roundup
concentrate to kill nutgrass and ground ivy in my bermuda grass lawn.
As long as the wet sponge makes contact with the unwanted weeds do you
think this will be sufficient for their demise?

How do you go extra strong with concentrate?

--
GO# 40
http://NewsReader.Com/