Old 05-06-2003, 07:08 PM
Vox Humana

Default wilflowers propogating onto lawn

"Bill R" wrote in message
Steve Johnston wrote:

One thing about growing black eye susans is that (if you
want) you will have LOTS of them to give away to your
friends and neighbors. A couple of weeks ago I gave one of
my neighbors several dozen of them to plant on a hillside.

I can't give them away. All my neighbors run when they see me digging them
out in the spring! The ones that I have started with a clump someone gave
me. It kills me to see people buying them at garden centers. I just want
to tell them to stop over and I will give them some.