Old 05-06-2003, 07:44 PM
Jim W

Default Deadly Kudzu?

DavesVideo wrote:

I just took a walk thru the woods along the Patomac river. In a little
clearing there were some plants that were not there last year. They look a
lot like kudzu, but not living in the south it's not a plant I'm very
familiar with. Looked for pictures on the net and the leaf I brought home
does look like it. My question is, should I be concerned? This is West VA
where I didn't think it grew, so is the climate here such that even if it
is kudzu, it will not end up eating the entire state? Should I organize
the villagers with flaming torches?

Probably not.. and damn it mine won't even grow well here anyway!-)
//