Old 05-06-2003, 09:44 PM
Chris A. Epler

Default Trouble starting new Husqvarna 350 chainsaw

Ann wrote in message . ..
(Chris A. Epler) expounded:

I gave up tonight after trying some starter fluid and countless more
pulls.

Maybe I missed it, but why didn't you just go back to the dealer and
learn how to start the Husky? Good that you got one you could run.

Because I'm tired of dealing with it and the other saw I bought (Echo
CS-345) started in three pulls. I don't think I need to 'learn' how
to start it, there is evidently something wrong with them.. Bad
plugs, bad magnetos, clogged fuel lines, something but I simply don't
have the motivation at this point to deal with it when another saw I
purchased works just fine out of the box.