Old 05-06-2003, 11:44 PM
animaux

Default garden police gone wild?

On Thu, 05 Jun 2003 11:11:05 -0700, (paghat) wrote:

In article , "Charlie"
wrote:

So in fact, you should be going after all the people with (Basketball?)
hoops. Not just him. You take away the basketball hoop and he'll just put
a big hook up there to hang the game on.

Why on earth aren't you allowed hoops? Do your kids around there just have
no fun?

Charlie.

'Tis one of the wackiest things I ever heard even for crazy neighborhood
police: dislike hunters on principle & consider them automatic evil shits
then wonder why they're rude back at you for your obnoxious irrationality,
cite a basketball hoop as further proof of worthless cretinism, then as an
afterthought admit you're spreading rumors he's a child molester because
his daughter had heard of sex, & make anonymous phone calls to the police
while at it. It definitely sounds like a "bad neighbor" problem, only the
chap who likes hunting doesn't sound like the bad guy! If the guy finds
his way to UseNet he'll have right here in this thread all the amazing
confessions he requires for a sure-thing civil suit that will result in
his OWNING his bad neighbor's house!

I don't particularly like, never watch, don't know the rules of, wouldn't
play basketball. But I can imagine why a white-ruled neighborhood might
ban something innocuous if it makes kids happy, especially black kids. I
cannot otherwise fathom getting uptight & malicious about a neighbor's
dastardly crime of having a basketball hoop! The absurdity of the
displeasure, & the lengths of the vendetta, happily reinforces my own
sentiment that people who think they're the ones qualified to police their
neighborhood are nine times out of ten nuttier than a pitbull on a peanut
farm.

-paghat the ratgirl

As always you curb in with some of the sickest shit known to humanity.