Old 03-03-2003, 11:51 AM
John Wilkins

Default Rose Fungus question

"Shiva" wrote in message
Hello John! When I mentioned that such "organic" treatments exist, I did
not say that I use them. I put baking soda in my biscuits, and in my
freezer to keep it fresh.

O.T but Baking Soda is really great for taking care of odours.

My tenant had a mould problem in the carpet. After the carpet was steam
cleaned, one spot was still a little wet. But the silly dill instead of
airing the carpet - covered it up with a wooden board. The area turned black
and the whole place stank.

I poured baking soda over the area and it soaked up the wetness. Then I
vaccumed it off much much later.

After several layers of baking soda over the area, it got rid of the black
spot and the smell.