Old 06-06-2003, 05:20 AM
-keevill-

Default algae problem

The water is pea green and if I take a sample in a bottle and allow it to
settle overnight, then green gunge sinks to the bottom of the bottle and the
remainder is clear.
Does this help anyone for clues for me pls?

"Go Fig" wrote in message
In article ,
"-keevill-" wrote:

In my garden, I've got a waterfall and small stream constructed out of
concrete,

What is the pH ?

about 45 mts long and 2mts deep and the water is full of algae.
Can someone point me in the right direction for curing this problem?
Is UV treatment the answer?

Could be? Describe the algae ? Is it 'hairy' or is it suspended like
'pea soup' ?

jay
Wed, Jun 4, 2003

--

Legend insists that as he finished his abject...
Galileo muttered under his breath: "Nevertheless, it does move."