Old 06-06-2003, 05:32 AM
crclark

Default Pressureized Filters

Hi, to the all knowing and most trusted ponders...Has anyone tried a Calpump
Pressure Bio Filter?? I am in need of a filter I can clean without calling
my daughter and getting into the pond and lifting out a 2T rolled filter
w/pump...(ton maybe exaggerated) but very heavy. We then wash it, re-roll
it and it is good for maybe another week. My water is crystal clear, but
cleaning the darn thing is really a pain..Fish and plants are healthy so
maybe I should just quit whining. My pond is 23'x18'x2 and holds close to a
1000 gal. I am still working on getting the gunk off of the bottom. What
does anyone think??? I have always appreciated your help in the past years
and would never have know a lily from and iris had it not been for this
group..Thanks
Connie, Idaho