Old 06-06-2003, 10:20 AM
Jack

Default Weed killing

"Alison" o.uk wrote
in :

You're not gonna like this but the v. best method is to get in there
on your hands and kness and do the job by hand (I had to do mine last
weekend - laborious but satisfying). The

Well thanks all for the responses, I think I'll just have to do it manually
the first time... I might see if I can get some SBK in a long-arm sprayer
on a non windy day once I've got the weeds down to a few inches high. Once
they've been shrunk I can lay the matting I have and start smothering with
grass clippings!! 120ft of hedge to do though, so may take me some time!

Thanks
J.