Old 06-06-2003, 01:56 PM
animaux

Default Where to find day laborers in Austin?

On Fri, 06 Jun 2003 11:02:50 GMT, JETman wrote:

Ho hum.

Again the typical liberal antidote... Do Nothing!

Oh give that banal blather a break. I think you listen to far too much Rush
Limbaugh to actually know what it is to have compassion. Gluttony is not a good
thing.

Well honey, if you can't remove your blinders and seed the truth, may
you just enjoy basking in your ignorance. Or is it stupidity, another
commodity so familiar with liberals?

Again with the liberal comment. Are you a puppet man? Are you THE puppet for
the conservative party? Are you a monkey turning the organ crank? Do you hate
so much that you will stave another human being? Oops, more "liberal" antidote.

Every one of your propositions have been debunked more times than I care
to remember so " acceptance" of illegal activity is ok, eh?

Um, it seems to be that way when it comes to our vice president who fudged his
address to make it look like he's from Montana. Want to explain how he was a
top executive at Brown and Root, but lived in Montana? Oh yeah, then there's
the government contracts his buddies all have now to rebuild Iraq. We are
building hospitals for the Iraqi people. How bouts built some justice in this
country.

You have no idea what you are talking about. Typical political right. Oh,
wassa matter, don't like being called typical? You say there's no such thing?
Hmmm.