Old 06-06-2003, 02:08 PM
BenignVanilla

Default *ANTS*

"mad" wrote in message
then there was the black widow spider that bit my grandfather in his

armpit.
the bite rotted a hole that prevented him from working for several months
during the depression. the loss of his job caused him to have what was
called then a 'nervous breakdown'.
i'll pass, thanks...

I got bit on the elbow by, what I am told was a brown recluse. I didn't know
what it was. The skin on my elbow just started to come off. An area the size
of half dollar was just raw and infected looking. I went over my
bro-in-law's house and he had the same thing. He saw the spider bite him and
he went to the doc. I didn't go. It took weeks to heal.

BV.