Old 06-06-2003, 03:44 PM
Mike

Default Rain rather than host waterings

In article , Chris Burns
writes

I probably should get around to collecting rain water in a barrel..

Tooooo true :-)) We have 5 water butts at the back of the garage which
also collects the water off a shed roof. 20' x 10' garage and 10' x 8'
shed. Takes a lot of rain to fill them and not much time to empty them
:-((

Also 1 at the side of the house which 'never' runs dry. a) Not used for
watering as much as the others and 2) BIG roof = soon fills.

Mike

Forthcoming reunions.
British Pacific Fleet Hayling Island Sept 5th - 8th
Castle Class Corvettes Assn. Isle of Wight. Oct 3rd - 6th.
R.N. Trafalgar Weekend Leamington Spa. Oct 10th - 13th. Plus many more