Old 06-06-2003, 08:32 PM
Topazfalcon

Default a quick question about keeping inside

Hi all. I live in an apartment, and one day hope to have a house
with a large pond in the backyard. Till then, I was wanting to keep a
few Shubunkin or Koi in a smaller prefabricated liner inside. I
was considering this one listed here
http://www.hagen.com/canada/english/ponds/product.cfm?
CAT=30&SUBCAT=3006&PROD_ID=03007860010101

Would 2 shubunkin or koi be alright, and I was also thinking of
having some plants in there. What plants would be a good idea? I
don't mind if the fish nibble on them, so that's not a problem.

Anything else I should know about? I keep a few fresh water
aquariums, so am not new to keeping fish, just these kinds of fish.