Old 06-06-2003, 10:44 PM
Babberney

Default Trouble starting new Husqvarna 350 chainsaw

On 4 Jun 2003 14:23:11 -0700, (Chris A. Epler) wrote:

(Babberney) wrote in message ...

One other possibility is that you're defeating the choke.

I was pretty careful about this. When I checked the plug I verified
how the levers worked etc and saw that it dechoked when you gave it
gas. I'm sure it was choked when I had it set to choke. I'll give it
a few more shots and take it back this weekend if I can't get it
going. Just seems odd to have TWO have the same 'no start' problem.

Indeed. I'm actually surprised you bought this at Lowe's--Husky seems
pretty picky about who can sell their stuff. They still rival Stihl
as the best in the world when working properly. If you get over the
frustration, take the saw back to Lowe's or to another authorized
mechanic and get this sorted out--once the saw starts, it will run
like a top, with far more power than the Echo.

good luck,

Keith
For more info about the International Society of Arboriculture, please visit
http://www2.champaign.isa-arbor.com/.
For consumer info about tree care, visit http://www2.champaign.isa-arbor.com/.../consumer.html