Old 07-06-2003, 03:20 AM
animaux

Default Where to find day laborers in Austin?

Blither, blither, blither, blather. Blather, blither, bla.

On Fri, 06 Jun 2003 22:22:52 GMT, JETman wrote:

Now that tops the stupidity of the thread so far... For your
information, bozo, housing costs are NOT any lower. The
developers/constructors are simply pocketing the extra profits.

How dumb can you get? Don't answer that... You just established the benchmark.

JT

Greg C wrote:

The 'truth' is that illegal immigrants should not be denigrated...and they
are an integral part of our economy. We all benefit from lower housing
costs (and not just from 'scummy' contractors; my family was in the
construction industry in Texas for decades and you delude yourself) and food
costs. Various studies seek to offset the financial effect of these
'subsidies' with higher taxes for social programs, yet they are inconclusive
(since results vary). Regardless, when you buy a home or produce, you are
benefitting from this 'subsidy' (or did you make certain no illegal labor
was used on your home... )

Oh, BTW, I'm no liberal, so you'll have to create an original comeback.

Greg C

"JETman" wrote in message

Ho hum.

Again the typical liberal antidote... Do Nothing!

Well honey, if you can't remove your blinders and seed the truth, may
you just enjoy basking in your ignorance. Or is it stupidity, another
commodity so familiar with liberals?

Every one of your propositions have been debunked more times than I care
to remember so " acceptance" of illegal activity is ok, eh?

--
Regards,

JT (Residing in Austin, Texas)

Just Tooling Down The Internet Superhighway With my G4.......