Old 07-06-2003, 04:22 AM
Rachel

Default Fish swimming in the fountain

We just had a really big rain storm and noticed that our mosquito
eaters are swimming in the fountain really close to the surface of the
water. The water level has risen about 5". They seem to be playing a
game or trying to get hit by the water coming down and I was wondering
if I have an aeration problem. The goldfish are on the bottom still
and seem fine.

I also just added some Algae Fix, as I do about once a week because
the algae in Florida is pretty agressive and I am always getting
blooms. But I do this all the time so I do not know how it could be
the cause for the fishes' strange behavior. Anyone know about this?

Thanks,
Rachel