Old 07-06-2003, 04:22 AM
RichToyBox

Default PondMaster Mag-Drive 36 problems

When my mag drive didn't want to start, I took it apart and found the
impeller shaft had broken at the front. The magnetic part of the shaft to
the rear was showing scored marks, because it was running off center. The
impeller shafts are a standard replacement part, and easily replaced.
--
RichToyBox

"Michael Shaffer" wrote in message
I've had this pump for about a month and now sometimes it won't turn on
when I plug it in. I'm forced to hit the outside of the casing to get it
to start. Anybody else have this problem? Should I return it?