Old 07-06-2003, 04:23 AM
fj

Default Mulching or Multiclip Mowers

Okay, just a bit more info, i live in Cornwall, 200metres from the sea on
the North Coast, lawn is about 100metres x 30 metres and is easy enough to
mow on a regular basis i.e. its basically sqauare with no fancy borders etc.

my local dealer has a Stiga 46 S at £305 and is willing to come and
demonstrate, its a family business serving farmers in my area so i don't
think they are ripping me off. They even said i must ring after 5 hours use
for them to come around and change the oil and check the Stiga out all as
part of the after sales service i.e FOC.

cheers
fj

"fj" wrote in message
Hi,

I have heard of mulching or multiclip mowers and how much time they save -
are they any good and what is the best make?

Cheers

fj