Old 07-06-2003, 03:44 PM
Rhiannon S

Default Conversion of farmland to garden

Subject: Conversion of farmland to garden
From: "Michael Berridge"
Date: 07/06/2003 15:20 GMT Daylight Time

, and so unto the
whole field is suddenly a line of new houses.

And with the proviso of, so long as it isn't bought by a huge company with the
express intention of buiding houses and profiteering, what is wrong with that?
What is wrong with people building on their own property as long as it doesn't
hurt anyone else? Especially if the field isn't being used , there is tonnes of
empty fields round my way which never have either crops or animals in them, wha
is wrong with a few houses especially with a housing shortage pushing up house
values here...ah I get it now. It keeps the value of houses alread there high,
by ensuring the market is not expanded, silly of me, should just of asked where
the money was.
Rhiannon
http://www.members.aol.com/mddestiny/entrypage.html
ClipclopclipclopBANGBANGclipclopclip