Old 07-06-2003, 03:56 PM
Doug

Default Should call this newground rec.Jimmyrigged Ponds

"Harry" wrote in message
t...
ive looked through some of these posts and at most of your web sites.
Should call this rec.Jimmyrigged Ponds.
Pretty Sad. Ive never seen things so jimmy rigged togather in all of my
life. Leave it to the professionals to build your ponds

Harry

I do feel for you Harry!!The people in this news group have the ability

,knowledge,willingness,foresight,ambition,artistic ability and like the
feeling of accomplishment. Building a pond is not for people who do not have
these abilities.The so called "professionals",stay in business because of
people like you with no ability or people who have $$ to spend.

There are professionals who do know what they are doing,most have less
knowledge about fish,plants,water quality and pond maintenance then people
in this newsgroup.

One of the most important things about self-building is you learn how to
take care of your fish if a problem occurs.I never reply to trolls but I as
all the people in this group have their heart and soul in their pond. I had
to say something pertaining to your ignorant post.

Would you be so kind to post a picture of your professional pond??

I have to go and Jimmy Rig my filter right now.

Doug