Old 07-06-2003, 04:56 PM
John S. DeBoo

Default Slugs and beer!

Ian wrote:

snip
great!! Of course, I've been enjoying the other four bottles of brew
from a six pack while I've been slug hunting and I was wondering, is
there anything I can use as a substitute for beer in the containers
considering it's pretty expensive for beer here in southwestern Ontario?

Hey Buzzy!

Answer 1 - Carling Black Label beer has been on sale at The Beer Store for a
while now, $23.95 for a twofer, much better than the 33.95 for Labatt Blue!

DAMN, beer IS expensive there! I can get cheap crap on sale here in Albuquerque
for $9.99(US of course) for a 30 pak. Old Milwaukee or similar usually. Maybe
this is why we have such a problem with drunk driving, ya think?????

--
John S. DeBoo