Old 07-06-2003, 05:08 PM
paghat

Default garden police gone wild?

In article , Tom J
wrote:

On Sat, 07 Jun 2003 05:30:48 -0400, Ann wrote:

Now you've taken this a bit over the top.

NOW?!!

This entire thread remains clueless except for some insight by Vox....

Paggers is clueless and ranting IMO.

Actually since I gave specific examples for every claim I've made -- the
Marin county HOA battle against Jews is perfectly representative; the
Placido del Mar HOA's founder explicitly banning Jews & Hindus & remaining
free of same even in 2003 -- well, what we get to see in this thread is
which ******s in this ng are closet racists. For no one who was anything
better could see documented, obvious & undeniable facts about HOAs with
examples named -- & see in that evidence of anything other than the racism
& antisemitism of HOAs -- which after all came about primarily to
circumvent the laws protecting the Civil Rights of minority populations.

Clueless category: You Tom. The facts are there. If you can't deal with
them more honestly than that, I'm left to assume you applaud the HOA
status quo, as you can no longer seriously rely on your general ignorance
as your excuse.

-paghat the ratgirl

-from Peter Newell's "Wild Flowers"