Old 07-06-2003, 10:56 PM
John Rutz

Default new plants

Bonnie Espenshade wrote:
John Rutz wrote:

I think you'll be amazed at how quickly the water celery can grow. Give
them a try. I tossed all the plants from the big veggie filter and
replaced them with new plants from the old filter this Spring. They
are already spreading like mad (no offense mad).

I have some I had last summer that I divided somewhat last summer
they and the mother plant arent realy growing this year
it just may be too cold at nite this has been a weird weather thing
60-90 day temps and 30-40 nite temps
--

John Rutz
Z5 New Mexico

good judgement comes from bad experience, and that comes from bad
judgement

see my pond at:

http://www.fuerjefe.com